Thursday, May 28, 2009

i'll be right there

Since I have been home from tour [about two weeks] I have been so busy. I am finishing up my 'nomad-ship' with LiNK this weekend. It is crazy to think only 3 months ago, I was quitting my job, withdrawing from school, selling my car & moving out of my apartment for this crazy adventure. I can't even explain how much I have grown as an individual as well as spiritually. Realizing that when the Lord calls us to drop everything & die to ourselves and rely only on Him, He means it. I am so grateful to the relationships I have that have stuck by me during this experience, as well as the new friendships that I have created along the way.
We have been in the office everyday, tying up loose ends and doing a lot of data entry. I really enjoy this environment though. The people, the atmosphere, everything. I am not miserable, and it doesn't even bother me being here for extended hours either. I feel so much joy when I am in this place.
Last week I had my interview with LiNK; I applied to be the Artist Relations Intern for the summer. I got it! I am SO excited for this position. It's so encouraging too because they have expressed their excitement & vision for me and this position. I really want to succeed at this. I feel it will open doors for my future & guide me in the academic/career path that I should take.
Unfortunately, it is an non-paid internship. I need to make money, so I am hoping I can work at the CPK down the street from my mom's house in LB. If not, I will look anywhere. I am just really looking forward to this summer in general. I want to make the best of it, and not be lazy. I want to go explore, ride my bike, play sports in the park, write music, play shows, go to shows, go on a million dates with Dustin, haha, and learn to love the beach :]
Friends, I am so grateful for the impact you have in my life. Thank you for all that you are to me. I love you all.

-Bren

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have so many positive, great things happening! i'm excited for you. and it's amazing to hear all the wonderful things God is doing in your life <3

    ReplyDelete