Monday, February 15, 2010

i forgot to mention...

...in my last blog, that i got a job! woo-hoo!
It is only once a week, but it will bring in enough money to practically cover my rent! Praise God.
I had my interview yesterday, & they offered me the position on the spot!
I will be working for this church in Long Beach on Sunday mornings facilitating the youth, doing teachings, mentorships, activities, worship, etc. I am really, really excited about this. It is doing something I really love to do, & it is only 4 hours a week at a fantastic pay. Now, I just need to find some part time work during the week & I'll be able to meet the rest of my bills.
The Lord has definitely provided for me in this hard time, & I am excited to embark on this new chapter!
Thank you for your prayers & please, always, always let me know how I can be in prayer for you all.

& all of this to say, I found this job on craigslist. haha!

I hope you all have a wonderful monday!

Fight on.

No comments:

Post a Comment