Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012, my best year yet

For the last several years, I've posted a New Year's blog. I have enjoyed reading them and seeing just how far I've come. To see how many things I've set out to accomplish, and actually fulfilled. I'm quite the dreamer, though, and sometimes I aim really high. But, you know what? I am okay with that. 
On January 1st of 2012, my aim was to pursue good health -- specifically in the areas of emotional, physical, spiritual and financial health. It was so neat to see that I really came a long way this year. I had my moments, and I was not nearly perfect in my endeavors, but I sit here proud of the woman I am today.

Here is to 2012 : 
You were beautiful, you were graceful. You gave me hope and you healed old wounds. You gave me the strength to dream big, and cling to the possibilities. But most of all, you gave me another chance; at life, at self-worth and at love. You brought back together what was thought to never be again, and for that very reason, I deem you the best year of my entire life. 



So, to 2013, you have a lot to live up to. But, I am quite confident that you will deliver. I have many things to look forward to. This year, I will continue to pursue good health, and on top of that I will embrace the newest chapter of my life: becoming a wife. I can hardly wait! But, I think for now, that is a large enough resolution/goal in & of itself. There is so much preparation I have ahead of me to becoming the wife Jamey deserves. I will cling to the Lord in this time and seek out His will
for me and for us.

XO,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment