Monday, May 6, 2013

Video Compilation: Engaged

Over the last month or so, I started using my 8mm app again. If you don't have 8mm and you like the effect of this video, then I highly recommend you getting it! It's always so much fun editing and compiling several clips together to make a video.

I love documenting important things in my life, especially my relationship with Jamey. 
I don't want to ever forget how sweet this season of our lives is. 

Today is a very, very special day. Jamey and I are celebrating our ONE YEAR anniversary. We are so excited! After we get off work, we have some fun plans, and I can't wait to be with him. He's been gone all weekend, so it will be even more special!

Here is a video compilation of fun and monumental moments in our engaged season.

Enjoy! 





Happy anniversary, my sweet darlin'.
I love you to the moon & back.

No comments:

Post a Comment