Tuesday, August 13, 2013

sneak peak | wedding photos


We recently got our wedding photos back from our photographer, Sarah Shreves
She did such an amazing job, not only on the wedding day, but the entire time leading up to it. 
She served as a delightful advocate for Jamey & I. 
Although we weren't anything more than acquaintances/one-time beer pong competitors prior to hiring her, we felt like we instantly became friends through our interactions. 
If you're in the market for a creative, professional & inspiring photographer, 
we would highly recommend Sarah! She's a doll :)

I spent over an hour the other night clicking through each and every photo. 
I got emotional as each click took me right back to that magical day. 
From the atmosphere, to the sunshine, to the glow on our faces. 
All of it reminded me of how perfect that day was for us, and how perfect our love is for us
I hope we continue to remind ourselves of those feelings throughout our journey together.

I don't want to bombard you with thousands of photos, but here are a few of my personal favorites. 
I am sure I will find more excuses to throw in wedding photos in future blog posts.

I sent this idea to Alana of Make Pie Not War and had her make these bracelets for my bridesmaids & I
[You will notice that "&" is a constant theme throughout our wedding]

My husband & I got matching tattoos before our wedding


One of my favorite moments - my mom caught my bouquet!
& yes, she is single!



Our bridal party was ridiculously-amazing

I love this shot of Jamey & I taking communion during our ceremony




We had an amazing day, and I love that we have all of these photos to remind us of that.

XO
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can I ask you were did you get your dress? Its so beautiful, and I'm going to marry next year and i'm looking for dresses. Thanks

    ReplyDelete