Thursday, April 9, 2009

nyc today!

I saw this and couldn't resist <3

Hi friends,
We left Philly yesterday and now we are in New Jersey! Tonight we have a screening but it isn't until 9:45pm [so late!!] so Nancy & I are taking the train into NYC! I am really excited! I haven't been to NYC since I was 14, so I can't wait!
Our screenings the past couple of days have been so incredible. I am a firm believer in high school students when it comes to events like these. The high school we screened at on Tuesday night was put on by a 10th grader and she was phenomenal! The turn out was 82 people and they even put on a bake sale for LiNK! I loved it :] well, that is mainly because they made brownies, but anyways... :]
Then yesterday our screening was really awesome too. It was a last minute screening so we went a few hours before and promoted on the campus. It is so difficult to do this, because most people don't like getting stopped or even receiving a flyer, but it still was a success! We ended up having 50 people come! We sold a good amount of merch for LiNK and met some really awesome people.
Tour gets very tiring, however, moments like these are the ones that keep me going. I love it!
Also, we have a screening tonight and Nancy & I were interviewed by their school and the wrote an article about the event! Check it out!! :


I am really excited about this part of our tour...Jersey, NY [for a while!], Massachusetts those are some awesome places so I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment