Thursday, March 10, 2011

let me tell you bout my best friend

I really enjoyed high-lighting someone special in my life for my last blog, so I thought I'd continue with that. I believe to really understand who I am, and why I am the way I am, you will need to get to know those who are close and dear to my heart. I am blessed to say that I walk life with some of the most beautiful, unique souls on earth. Enjoy!


The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
Elisabeth Foley


Meet Rebekah Ann Osterkamp, most people call her Becky. But, to me, she is simply my best. Becky and I have been friends since we were 16 years old. We were each other's first roommate, and the rest is history. We've been through more than we thought we could ever handle, yet we are still here. Becky has a fierce, yet sentimental soul. She is an incredible hair stylist, and she is almost always up for adventure.



We've shared great memories: road trips, moving three times together, late night pillow talks, disneyland, arizona drives, and the list goes on & on.



That is Becky in a nut-shell. She is beautiful and genuine. I am looking forward to the rest of our lives, Best.

Here's to us. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment