Thursday, June 16, 2011

Photo Challenge Pt. 2

Hey friends! So, if you read my last post, you would know that I, along with a few other friends, have been doing a 30 Day Photo Challenge. Today is 'Day #13'. I've been really enjoying this challenge because it is a way for me to use a creative side of my brain and it's really fun to see what others are posting too. I will say though, it's not that easy! Sometimes I will get through the majority of the day, and forget to take a picture, or there are times where I can't think of anything worth taking a picture of. Either way, here is my 'progress' as promised. [To see Days #1-4, please read my previous blog!]

Day #5 - Picture From A High Angle


Day #6 - Picture From A Low Angle


Day #7 - Fruit


Day #8 - Bad Habit
*I will note that this is not a bad habit of mine, but my interpretation of this was that it could be someone else's bad habit.


Day #9 - Someone You Love


Day #10 - A Childhood Memory


Day #11 - Something Blue


Day #12 - Sunset


As I mentioned earlier, today is 'Day #13', but I've yet to take my photo for the day, so you will just have to wait and see what it ends up being!


On a different note, I've just completed my first official week of my one month sabbatical from work! It still doesn't feel like it's kicked in. I've tried to keep myself pretty busy; hanging out with friends, going places, making little local trips to see people, etc. I want to make sure that I take time to really rest and reenergize myself before going back to work. I am finishing up a list of things I want to complete before my sabbatical comes to an end. I have about 3 weeks left, and a few good items on my list. I would love to take any suggestions! Please leave an idea or two (big or small, doesn't matter!) in the comment box below!

Thanks guys, I hope everyone is doing well!

Here is a good reminder to look at each day as an opportunity to make the most of your life, and of those around you. If you are anything like me, you need to be reminded that life is not about waiting to 'become happy'; we need to find happiness and joy in each day that we are given. Otherwise, we are going to die very disappointed.

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.
"
-Burton Hills


<3 Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment