Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Photo Challenge

Last week my good friend, Beatriz, posted that she was doing a "30 Day Photo Challenge". I had seen other bloggers post similar things, but I never thought twice about it. When Bea posted it, I thought I should join in on the challenge as well. I am really glad I did! It's only been 4 days so far, and I'll admit, I was lagging the first couple days haha, but I am in for the long haul now!

So, here's to the 30 day photo challenge!

Day #1 - Self Portrait


Day #2 - What You Wore


Day #3 - Clouds


Day #4 - Something Green


I'll continue to post them everyday as I complete each 'challenge'. You can find me on Instagram (BrendaAbel), Twitter and Facebook! & hey, it's not too late to do your own 30 day photo challenge, just get caught up! :)

Hope everyone is doing well!
PS- Two more days until my month sabbatical from work begins.
Lord thank You for this blessing.

Much love,
Bren

2 comments:

  1. YEY I LOVE IT! I am having a lot of fun doing it! every day Im like, ah I cant wait to do tomorrows! :)
    -Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I am glad you found it! Look at the trend you started, haha.

    We will need to find something else to do after the 30 days are up!

    <3

    ReplyDelete