Thursday, April 4, 2013

Products I Love

Okay, so I would never label myself as girly, but I definitely have my share of favorite go-to girly items. I love reading blogs about must have products so I figured why not share all my good secrets with the rest of the blogging world?

I'll start with makeup first.
I feel like I should make a disclaimer here... I am no makeup artist, and in fact I hardly spend money on makeup. So, this one is for all you cheap girls out there (like me!).

I keep my makeup basic. I have had the same routine for probably close to 5 years, and it works for me!
I won't go through all of the makeup items I use, but my two all time favorites are Mac Studio Fix Powder (C3)Almay Eyeliner (Black).

My Mac powder is a must have for me. It lasts ALL day and it makes me feel fresh, even when I have to be at work at 7:30am! Mac is definitely not cheap by any means, but luckily for me I get a discount. But, I'd still totally recommend it for anyone looking for a good powder. I buy maybe 2 or 3 powders a year, so it's definitely bang for your buck!
Cost: (without a discount) $27

If you're like me and have been wearing eyeliner since you were 14, you'll appreciate this product. I feel like I've always been on the search for the best eyeliner. One that lasts, is cheap, and is easy to put on. I've tried everything out there, and nothing has ever made me completely happy, until I tried Almay. It's my favorite. I only have to apply it once a day, it's a thin, retractable liner and even comes with a tiny sharpener at the bottom of the liner! They have different shades according to your eye color, but my go to is always black (former scenester right here).
Cost: $8 (find at any local drugstore or Target)



Continuing with the beauty go-to items...

Makeup remover. This is another item I've searched high & low for! I've done everything from face wash that had makeup remover in it to oil free, with oil, even to the ones that just make you want to rip your eyeballs out because it burns so bad! Then, I found the one. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes.
If you want to save more money, you can get just the makeup remover in liquid form and use your own wipes. I prefer using their wipes because I feel I get more of the makeup off. After using these wipes, I feel so clean and refreshed. Unlike other makeup removers, my skin doesn't feel super oily or sensitive. It doesn't hurt my eyes whatsoever!
Cost: $5 (find at any local drugstore or Target)



What are some of your must have or go to items?
 If you post about them, share the link below so I can learn about other goodies out there!

XO,
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment